• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That does sound like good news. There were certainly some odd decisions made during Stuart's regime.

I've always rated Dipak as a coach. I think he'd be a great option for them.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Whoever comes in will have a tough job. The depth isn't great at the moment. I'd rather see local lads on the pitch though than a bunch of mercenaries.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
McIntosh's scored another OD century at close to a run a ball :-O

Auckland should get a huge total here, with de Grandhomme and Munro still to bat.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Fantastic score from Auckland. It's funny but I just cannot envisage Timmy Mac scoring run-a-ball (or faster) hundreds. The mental image does not work. Clearly he has another facet to his game that wasn't evident when he played tests for NZ.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, what an innings - five sixes in the knock worth mentioning too. Bit late to try him in the ODI squad? :ph34r:

thierry henry

International Coach
Not that I'd ever take anything away from LV, but Auckland haven't quite batted with enough intensity imo and look like they'll come up 20-30 short of what they could've got.

I'd swap Vincent for How in a heartbeat though.