• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

lockton2skipper

U19 Debutant
slightly off topic but a lad from my club lockton has landed in napier to be at the bracewell cricket academy i believe. name luke kenworthy or kenners built like jesse ryder and loads of talent bat/spin medium brisk pace and a wicketkeeper. just finished a levels good luck to him on his great adventure.

brockley

International Captain
South aussies brad and craig capocha have moved to new zealand,obviously with the hope of playing for new zealand.
Just thought i'd tip you guys off.
Brad and craig capocha have played 2nd xl cricket i think.

Flem274*

123/5
Capocha or Cachopa?

Chris and Craig Cachopa have been here for ages.

Are these Capocha's any good or just Neil Wagner's?

brockley

International Captain
Dunno play adelaide grade,played 1/2 2nd xl games,did little got dropped,both batsmen i think,1 of them had a huge season in darwin this year,dunno if that means much.
The other aussies may know more about them,try kyle in the aussie thread.
Not sure of the spelling if i right or wrong,just thought i'd give you guys a heads up 2 adelaide boys heading your way.

Last edited:

Howsie

International Captain
South aussies brad and craig capocha have moved to new zealand,obviously with the hope of playing for new zealand.
Just thought i'd tip you guys off.
Brad and craig capocha have played 2nd xl cricket i think.
Craig Cachopa was the New Zealand under 19 captain at this years world cup, he's been in New Zealand most of his life as far as I know, he went to Westlake Boys High.

Flem274*

123/5
He's a lock for India. Will be better at batting in tests hopefully. His FC feats **** all over anything he's done in the one day game.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
agree with you S. Although I don't expect him to turn our attack around at least we will do better with him there.
I can't figure out from the article if he is making himself available for NZ or not - how did you read it?

brockley

International Captain
O'brien was knocked back for an english place as a local,and was replaced by an overseas pro by chris rogers.
So is without a future,so much.

SilentOne

U19 12th Man
I can't figure out from the article if he is making himself available for NZ or not - how did you read it?
Judging by Vettori's comments at the end of the article we can only assume he's not just coming back to make himself available for Wellington, but for NZ too.