• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wellington have pulled it back really nicely. Pressure on now though as KNB comes out. I think anything under 160 is gettable.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Would like to see Parlane score some ****ing runs tbh.

Honestly thought CD were good for 200 here, lolcollapse.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Unbelievable collapse from CD. Wellington should do this comfortably, though CD's attack is pretty beastly looking. Great run out from Houghton in the last over. One stump to aim at.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Compact but unremarkable IMO. Has a steady head on his shoulders though and with a guy like that you never know where they could end up.

Mike5181

International Captain
Compact but unremarkable IMO. Has a steady head on his shoulders though and with a guy like that you never know where they could end up.
Yeah i'm sure there are a few successful international players that fit the "compact but unremarkable" category.

Flem274*

123/5
Appears to have some wild form fluctuations tstl.

Doesn't look terrible though from the admitedley very small sample size. Handled Milne's speed with variable success.

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
Van Wyk with no pads make me think, why do international keepers wear pads? how often do we see them get hit in the shins?