• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Milne looks faust. Richardson is absolutely creaming his pants about it. Runs in a bit like Bond used to. No swing though. Great work by Mason.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
MIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ****ING BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
z

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Mason was swinging it at the start. Rance started holding it cross seam because Hodge was just using the in-swing to his advantage

Flem274*

123/5
Mason was swinging it at the start. Rance started holding it cross seam because Hodge was just using the in-swing to his advantage
Cheers.

Yeah in the CL I didn't see Milne swing it. Might be able to do it though for all I know.

Go away Hodge you wanker.

Flem274*

123/5
Doug Bracewell, rather late too. I like Bracewell as a bowler, he looks to have the complete package imo.
Yeah, got so much going for him. Good to hear you said on one of these forums he's started bowling closer to the stumps.

Last edited:

Howsie

International Captain
Milne looks faust. Richardson is absolutely creaming his pants about it. Runs in a bit like Bond used to. No swing though. Great work by Mason.
Yep, you know your've got some impressive wheels when top order batsmen are struggling against your pace.

Flem274*

123/5
Did you just say ND have top order batsmen?:ph34r:

Nah tbf they have a decent line up out there with Hodge, McGlashan and Watling. Can't fathom why Watling is as low as he is. He's not a big hitter so you can't exactly hide him down there. He should open with Hodge imo.