• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
I would have thought you'd include things like Arnel's test match figures, and figures of all the pace bowlers in the test/A games even if they didn't open because they would likely do so in the Plunket shield

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Knowing our luck, Wagner will probably have a fairly ordinary 2011/2012 season and not be selected.

And do we have actual 100% confirmation on his availability date? We were going by the ODT originally who said 2012 iirc but today they said April.

NZTailender

Vincent was playing a bit of domestic cricket in Zimbabwe. Shocked I didn't know this sooner!

brockley

International Captain
How long to the 20/20's start?
Heard brad hodge chosen in the northern districts side.
Expect a prolifieration of aussies into this thread with all the aussies playing(ie hodge,warner,lee,tait).
It could be a boring ashes.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Ben Wheeler bowling at 140kph? Wow, didn't think he'd be that sharp.
Unless someone's actually seen him under a radar gun, I reckon this is the purest form of bull****. Afterall, the same article makes mention of Wagner being 140 plus, and in the one incidence of him bowling with a speed gun tracking him, his top pace was about 135.

NZTailender

Unless someone's actually seen him under a radar gun, I reckon this is the purest form of bull****. Afterall, the same article makes mention of Wagner being 140 plus, and in the one incidence of him bowling with a speed gun tracking him, his top pace was about 135.
I agree. There's no way he was bowling 140s!

More like 160s. :cool:

Blocky

Banned
News about Andy Mathieson.

Sustained a back injury while bowling for Hamilton against Counties Manakau in the Hawke Cup - a shame too as he was dominating them, had 4 wickets for not many runs against a line up that boasts 3,4,5,6 playing for ND A.