• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Howsie

International Captain
Jono Boult is out with a shoulder injury and will be replaced by former Canterbury spinner Jason Donnelly.

James Marshall (Northland)
Graeme Aldridge (Bay of Plenty)
Trent Boult (Bay of Plenty)
Anton Devcich (Hamilton)
Jason Donnelly (Bay of Plenty)
Daniel Flynn (Bay of Plenty)
Owen Ivins (Hamilton)
Michael Parlane (Northland)
Bradley Scott (Waikato Valley)
Scott Styris (Waikato Valley)
Brad Wilson (Northland)
Joseph Yovich (Northland)

Both McGlashan and Verma are still out injured (although Verma is playing as a batsmen only for Hamilton in the Northern Districts one day tournament being held at the moment).

Flem274*

123/5
I'll have a guess at what CD/Canterbury will be:

Central Districts

Jamie How
Peter Ingram
Brad Patton
Mathew Sinclair
Tim Weston
Kruger van Wyk
Kieran Noema-Barnett
Doug Bracewell
Ben Wheeler
Michael Mason
Mitchell McClenaghan

Canterbury

Michael Papps
Rob Nicol
Tom Latham
Peter Fulton
Dean Brownlie
Reece Young
Todd Astle
Brandon Hiini
Logan van Beek
Ryan McCone
Richard Sherlock

What happened to Stewart?

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think your Otago team is spot on (they may try sneak in NcCullum) but I don't see why CD would go in with that attack.

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
And also Sam Wells, I always thought he was just a Tim Southee type slogger but he has a decent record and two hundreds, anyone seen him bat?

Flem274*

123/5
I think your Otago team is spot on (they may try sneak in NcCullum) but I don't see why CD would go in with that attack.
It was actually Canterbury we're playing.:ph34r:

Nethula can't bat and the pacemen got the job done last game, so in a straight shoot out between KNB and Nethula I can see KNB winning.

Athlai

Not Terrible
And also Sam Wells, I always thought he was just a Tim Southee type slogger but he has a decent record and two hundreds, anyone seen him bat?
The radiosport commentators seemed to think he had excellent foot work in that last match.

Flem274*

123/5
Radiosport commentators went gaga over his foot movement last game. Howsie has seen him bowl (decent bowler too) but not sure if he saw him bat.

Flem274*

123/5
The pacemen all did their job last game and Nethula is a fringe bowler and not much of a batsman, so I think CD will go for KNB to provide batting depth and a fifth seamer as support.