• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I notice Tuffey's bowled just 5 overs for Auckland today so far - is he injured?

Edit: Haha, just as I comment hes started a second spell.

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Wahey! Plunket shield starts today! Forget the agony of New Zealand once again blowing a golden opportunity to end their 8 year winless streak away from home, and bask in the glorious future of the sport!

Or something.
Positive

Can I please have a large helping of feel-good delusion that bowlers with barely a first class match will turn into world class performers for the BCs :). It's what keeps me going.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Great first day for Wellington. I'm not sure if this bowling attack has it in them to bowl CD out twice but they've certainly made a fantastic start.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Nah, Brodie is due another suicidal runout. It's great how he keeps sabotaging Bell.
Hey someone needs to keep him in check. Left to his own devices, he'd just keep piling up runs until he got selected for New Zealand again. It would nothing short of a moral crime if Brodie didn't do his upmost to prevent that from happening.

Flem274*

123/5
Hey someone needs to keep him in check. Left to his own devices, he'd just keep piling up runs until he got selected for New Zealand again. It would nothing short of a moral crime if Brodie didn't do his upmost to prevent that from happening.
Exactly. It's half the reason I think he's fantastic.

Craig

World Traveller
What sort of speeds does Graeme Aldridge hit? On Cricinfo it claims he is fast medium. Would he have been any use at Test level? He has a solid FC record.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
What sort of speeds does Graeme Aldridge hit? On Cricinfo it claims he is fast medium. Would he have been any use at Test level? He has a solid FC record.
He's very pedestrian, 135 absolutely flat out, probably 128 on average.