• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

vandem

International 12th Man
ND fighting back this morning, 4 wickets already.

If ND win, I assume they get 6 pts + current 29 = 35. Canty already have 35 = 2 for first innings lead + current 33.

Does anyone know what the tie-breaker is? Most wins (would be ND 4, Cant 3)? Or net runs/wicket (where Canty is way ahead)?

(I haven't forgotten CD, currently on 29 pts, but they will need a couple of declarations and some luck vs Auck).

Howsie

International Captain
The only thing worse then Jason Donnelly's bowling is Brad Wilson's captaincy, why is he still bowling?

Flem274*

123/5
Matt Henry looks to be an irritating number ten for ND to get out. 29* so far.

Todd Astle chipping in with 51 as well.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I don't know about Gillespie, his record this season is bloody terrible.
Hardly terrible to be averaging around 35, till a game or two ago it was pretty bloody excellent too. His economy rate really makes it a lot worse though.

Howsie

International Captain
Hardly terrible to be averaging around 35, till a game or two ago it was pretty bloody excellent too. His economy rate really makes it a lot worse though.
He has one of the worst records for a fast bowler this season tbh.

Athlai

Not Terrible
7th time in history someones taken 5 in an over in FC cricket.

Wagner could've been the first ever to get 5 in 5 there.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
7th time in history someones taken 5 in an over in FC cricket.

Wagner could've been the first ever to get 5 in 5 there.
Typical choke from a South African when history comes calling. Do we really want this chump poisoning our national cricket team?