• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin Tendulkar @ 169: The most capped player in test history

Sir Alex

Banned
Just in the 5 years from 1996-2000, Tendulkar played 161 ODIs. Ponting played 96. Bevan 127. And this included slogging out in the middle of summer in lands like Sharjah and across India.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So glad that retirement does not look likely anytime soon.

I thought that I had seen him live for the second and last time when he got out to Panesar at Lords in 2007 but looks like I will get another chance to see him play next summer.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Just in the 5 years from 1996-2000, Tendulkar played 161 ODIs. Ponting played 96. Bevan 127. And this included slogging out in the middle of summer in lands like Sharjah and across India.
That's what makes me so mad @ BCCI, treated its players like slaves and making them play for anyone and everyone that was willing to throw some $$. They never care about the players, no wonder all Indian fast bowlers disappear after couple decent series.

biased indian

International Coach
That's what makes me so mad @ BCCI, treated its players like slaves and making them play for anyone and everyone that was willing to throw some $$. They never care about the players, no wonder all Indian fast bowlers disappear after couple decent series.
that was 10 years ago..even though they still like to play more ODI's have started to at least give some consideration to test these days.. Aus series for example.. was suppose to be 7ODI is now 2 test and 3 odis rite or still in discussion ?