• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series

weed wizard

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
randiv incident

Well randhiv has been suspended rightly so.
But i wil recall an incident that includes sehwag in a test match in india vs proteas.

Amla took a single on last ball of the over to avoid morkel a strike.
Only to be kicked by sehwag for a boundary.
Remember that.

I seriously doubt sehwags sportmanship.
I wil call it tit for tat.
Though its sad for the game.

Jezroy

State Captain
Weather forecast looking a little bit rubbish in Dambulla today. Does a rain out mean NZ go through to the final weather they beat India or not?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well randhiv has been suspended rightly so.
But i wil recall an incident that includes sehwag in a test match in india vs proteas.

Amla took a single on last ball of the over to avoid morkel a strike.
Only to be kicked by sehwag for a boundary.
Remember that.

I seriously doubt sehwags sportmanship.
I wil call it tit for tat.
Though its sad for the game.
Quality username and avatar. I approve.

Howsie

International Captain
Weather forecast looking a little bit rubbish in Dambulla today. Does a rain out mean NZ go through to the final weather they beat India or not?
It doesn't appear to be that bad using the site I'm looking at, today is as good as it's suppose to be for the next week apparently.

Jezroy

State Captain
It doesn't appear to be that bad using the site I'm looking at, today is as good as it's suppose to be for the next week apparently.
The one I saw said the opposite - it said today is the worst day for the next week - expecting thunderstorms and rain in the late afternoon and early evening.

But they could be wrong.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricinfo's Sid Ravi is in Dumbulla and he says, "It's cloudy, but nowhere as threatening as yesterday".

Sounds more promising.