• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Likely to be any play today in your opinion Raghav?
Just started to rain heavily now..... its very dark. Cant think of play now...

It will take may be 1-2 hrs to start the play if the rain stops within 30 min, bcoz, the ground field is completely wet..

I am informed that we have reserve day tomorrow .. so, if we dont have play today, we will have the game tomorrow.

I think with the breeze coming, the rain may clear soon..we will surely have shortened game atleast

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You are appearing to understand it. Randiv would have never apologized. I earlier said he's a borderline prick. SLC with instruction most likely coming from BCCI, has forced Randiv to apologize. I said it way before the drama unfolded, that it is highly dubious why SLC got involved here.
Where did you get yourself that tinfoil hat, it looks nice on you. :)

BeeGee

International Captain
...and the covers are coming off now. The coaches are out there taking a look.

Greatbatch is looking at the pitch and Mills is testing the bowler's run-up.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This update came on Cricinfo a couple of minutes ago:
"The covers are coming off. Super soppers doing the thing that they do. No rain and no official announcement yet on the start of the game. Can't be too long, I guess."

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Sanga and Malinga out in the middle ..examining the pitch

I also could see McCullum and Watling doing some exercises near their dressing rooms