• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
nah.. think that will make it worse.. this way, there is a chance that the issue will be forgotten after the next game..

In case some other incident comes up though.. :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
nah.. think that will make it worse.. this way, there is a chance that the issue will be forgotten after the next game..

In case some other incident comes up though.. :p
Haha I'm kind of torn though, because I actually want to have my say on it but I don't want the issue to drag on through the next game so I've held back.

Howsie

International Captain
So, are we going to actually see a team bat first and win then today please?
Would anyone actually be tempted to bowl first today? From what I've seen so far the toughest time to bat is the first 15 overs of the first innings, in all the games played so far each team has basically just tried to survive that period.

Shri

Mr. Glass
You are appearing to understand it. Randiv would have never apologized. I earlier said he's a borderline prick. SLC with instruction most likely coming from BCCI, has forced Randiv to apologize. I said it way before the drama unfolded, that it is highly dubious why SLC got involved here.
SLC could have acted on their own to make sure that they don't lose out on the spirit of cricket award. A BCCI conspiracy theory is not necessarily needed in this case.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Does anyone think the Randiv thing deserves its own thread? It's obviously a valid topic to discuss here but it's taken over the tour thread which is generally just reserved for actual cricketing discussion, and I sort of get disappointed whenever I open this thread and I see it's more Randiv stuff. :p

Any quick thoughts on a thread split with all the posts moved?
Yes please do this - let those who wan't to get into it have their own thread.

Last edited:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Black Caps batting first ....should not lose too many at the top in first 20 overs.. Reckon, NZ will win today :)

Howsie

International Captain
Well then, that's rather harsh. He's been poor for a few ODI's now but it's not Jesse Ryder who is coming in to replace him, it's Peter Ingram ffs. He isn't going to do any better against this bowling attack.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
But Cricinfo says

Guptill is injured and hence not playing. He has been rested and Peter gets a game