• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Tendulkar
Sehwag
Pujara
Yuvraj
Dravid/Dhawan
Raina
Dhoni +
Harbhajan
Zaheer
Mishra
-
_________
Tiwary/Uthappa

IMO

The earlier we get Pujara in, the better our chances of salvaging our World Cup. Jadeja to be served a restraining order preventing him from getting within 12 nautical miles of the continent.

Sir Alex

Banned
Tendulkar
Sehwag
Pujara
Yuvraj
Dravid/Dhawan
Raina
Dhoni +
Harbhajan
Zaheer
Mishra
-
_________
Tiwary/Uthappa

IMO

The earlier we get Pujara in, the better our chances of salvaging our World Cup. Jadeja to be served a restraining order preventing him from getting within 12 nautical miles of the continent.
Dhoni is smitten with Jadeja :(

Shri

Mr. Glass
Tendulkar
Sehwag
Pujara
Yuvraj
Dravid/Dhawan
Raina
Dhoni +
Harbhajan
Zaheer
Mishra
-
_________
Tiwary/Uthappa

IMO
My WC team if every player I name is in decent form would be:

Sachin Tendulkar
Virender Sehwag
Gautham Gambhir
Yuvraj Singh
Suresh Raina
MS Dhoni
Saurabh Tiwary / Robin Uthappa
Ravi Ashwin
Harbhajan Singh
Zaheer Khan
Praveen Kumar

Reserves:

Cheteshwar Pujara
Yusuf Pathan
Sreesanth

I would send him on a space mission to Mars. Wouldn't fare much worse.