• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I do hate the way commentators etc. underestimate scores from these sorts of position. From 193-3 after 35 on these sorts of pitches you'd be looking 300+ and if one guys bats through 320+.
Haha, Tony Greig's always been the absolutely king when it comes to screwing up such predictions, he so often comes across as watching cricket for the very first time.

Howsie

International Captain
Tbf, New Zealand really should score 300 from here. Especially if like Scaly said one of Styris and Taylor really kick on past 100.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I am loving it....especially against INDIA...

Top performances from Taylor & Styris

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
It would be lovely to see Taylor score a hundred. With the exception of the one he scored against Bangladesh, I don't think he's made one since his debit season in 07/08.

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tbh, at 207/3 with 7 wickets in hand and 13 overs left. Anything less than a run a ball is poor.
So you want 285 at the very least. So looking at 300 is hardly out of the question.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it just be or it it damn dark out there? Can't they fire the lights up early?