• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series

Howsie

International Captain
Now go on and score 100, I can't remember the last time one of our batsmen scored 100, must of been McCullum againt Pakistan last year?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ojha bowls some ****ing gems sometimes. And just as I type that he bowls an awful wide.
Yup, he was damn unlucky against Styris early on, but good on Pig for having the nous to get through that patch. Shows the value of experience

Last edited:

Stapel

International Regular
I just tuned in at 183/3 after 34 overs. That's quite a good show so far by NZ. However, reading this forum, 250 seems to be a good score....

Well, what is it?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I do hate the way commentators etc. underestimate scores from these sorts of position. From 193-3 after 35 on these sorts of pitches you'd be looking 300+ and if one guys bats through 320+.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Here we go.

Cue NZ getting well below 300 and old fanny pants to bag them. You're just like the commentators except you OVER estimate what this team should be scoring.