• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scorecard Draft

G.I.Joe

International Coach
This filled up quickly - if theres a spare spot I'd be keen to compete.
Sure Somerset, get in, there's bound to be a few dropouts anyway in a prolonged draft imo..

Round 1:

NUFAN - Muttiah Muralitharan
weldone
Noble One
Cevno
Blakus
Himmanv
honestbharani
kingkallis
GI Joe
Shri
pskov
HDS
Somerset

Himannv

International Coach
Yeah I think there is probably a spot at the end of the list for you Somerset.

EDIT: Lets hope weldone turns up sometime soon..

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Wouldn't mind a go - one reason I've paused any auction drafts is so I can take part in some!
Round 1:

weldone
Noble One
Cevno
Blakus
Himmanv
honestbharani
kingkallis
GI Joe
Shri
pskov
HDS
Somerset
marc71178

:ph34r:

kingkallis

International Coach
Round 1 :

weldone - Adam Gilchrist

Noble One
Cevno
Blakus
Himmanv
honestbharani
kingkallis
GI Joe
Shri
pskov
HDS
Somerset
marc71178

Come on Noble One...your turn now!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think something extra needs to be added to this draft to throw a spanner into the works a little, to ensure we get players from different eras.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
This draft looks like a good prospect. Will be real fun if some good drafters move the timeline back. I guess that's bound to happen after a few initial picks (unless people go on with the Dhonis and the Ntinis).

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This draft looks like a good prospect. Will be real fun if some good drafters move the timeline back. I guess that's bound to happen after a few initial picks (unless people go on with the Dhonis and the Ntinis).
Yeah true, good point. There are going to be 150+ players named in teams, it would be madness if we don't go right back through the eras, especially if someone has back to back selections.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Reckon everybody making their pick should drop a virtual message in the profiles of the next two selectors in line to help speed up things a little. Won't compensate for timezone issues, but will help avoid other unnecessary delays.