• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scorecard Draft

Athlai

Not Terrible
I don't think we should be able to veto at all, or else the 2nd person will be like "na jk I want bradman". More tactical if you have to just deal with what you get given.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Yeah, I've dropped the veto idea, the 'can't pick those from the same scorecard' rule stays though, right?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah which should mean that we have to pick a player who has played a certain number of matches, obviously 1 isn't enough.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Yeah which should mean that we have to pick a player who has played a certain number of matches, obviously 1 isn't enough.
Good point, although I don't see why anyone would pick a one test wonder in all time draft to begin with :p What minimum number of Tests do you propose?

Himannv

International Coach
10 sounds about right although it does take out a few all time greats from the reckoning. South African ones in particular.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
11 in so far, 10 if we begin before HDS can make it back.

NUFAN
HeathDavisSpeed
Himmanv
Shri
Honestbharani
Noble One
Athlai
kingkallis
Cevno
G.I.Joe
Blakus

Athlai

Not Terrible
I might duck out on this actually Joe, sounds great but I don't think I can be around reliably. Terrible last week or so and uni is getting started again.

Don't worry I'll watch and be bitter about not being able to participate in a few days.

pskov

International 12th Man
This sound like a great idea and would definitely want to take part if there is any room.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I hope you don't miss me in the list...
I got you.

Round 1:

NUFAN
weldone
Noble One
Cevno
Blakus
Himmanv
honestbharani
kingkallis
GI Joe
Shri
pskov
HDS (can take over when he returns, or not if he feels at too much of a disadvantage)

followed by anyone else commited enough. 12 hour time limit per pick.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Happy with that. If it gets to me before I'm back, then kick me out (feel free to give me two hours if you're feeling particularly nice)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Awesome.

I've got a lot of love for Murali at the moment so I have to go him scorecard

Muttiah Muralitharan.

Weldone, you should go for Jayasuriya next lol