• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket draft - who's up next?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I had an idea for the converse, actually. A test draft where each consecutive pick has to be a player that featured in a test the previous player played in, either in the same team or against. Could have a few hilarious plays, where everyone tries to avoid going back far enough to gift Bradman to the next selector.
We could start off by using the latest test to be played to prevent that tbh.
I think thats a really good idea, or having a format based on that plan anyway. Though I'm always keen for the drafts so would be willing to compete no matter what the format.