• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many hours of cricket do you watch in a week?

How many hours of cricket do you watch in a week?

• Total voters

cric

Cricket Spectator
I don't get it? You watch cricket when it's on Telly. lol unless you have a special Cricket channel which shows cricket all the time, and you have nothing else to do.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When a good test series is on I barely miss a ball of it, but that's not very often, so on average not that much.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah same Uppercut. I am looking forward to watching India-South Africa in December ball by ball from over 8 months now.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
As much as I can. If I'm home and there's cricket being televised (anywhere) then I'm watching it, even if while doing something else at the same time. Don't really know how much I'd average a week.. reckon it's probably over 15 though.

cric

Cricket Spectator
I cannot stand watching cricket matches taking place in the subcontinent (no matter who's playing), pathetic broadcasting, bad commentary, the grounds look like a horrible mess, and on top the flat pitches are just an overkill.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I cannot stand watching cricket matches taking place in the subcontinent (no matter who's playing), pathetic broadcasting, bad commentary, the grounds look like a horrible mess, and on top the flat pitches are just an overkill.
That's twice you've attacked the subcontinent when it's hardly even relevant to the thread in the last hour or so. It'd be wise to tone it down a bit.

IrishOpener

U19 Debutant
Well if there is Test Cricket on then it can be easily 40+ hours, but generally with English league and ODI's, it's around 20 hours...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It varies.

Right now, not much (disappointed that the Aus-Pak series isn't on TV); in the summer, when NZ and Australia home games are on, not much else.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Depends. In the English summer, anything between ten and thirty, depending on work. Outside of that, dunno, less?

cric

Cricket Spectator
That's twice you've attacked the subcontinent when it's hardly even relevant to the thread in the last hour or so. It'd be wise to tone it down a bit.
lol? I haven’t “attacked” the subcontinent; I’ve just stated my opinion that I find it quite impossible to watch any cricket broadcast if the match is taking place in the subcontinent, solely because of the reasons I stated above. PS. How is that not a comment on topic, because I would think otherwise.

cric

Cricket Spectator
It varies.

Right now, not much (disappointed that the Aus-Pak series isn't on TV); in the summer, when NZ and Australia home games are on, not much else.
It is shown on TV, just a matter of where you live :cool:.

Shri

Mr. Glass
lol? I haven’t “attacked” the subcontinent; I’ve just stated my opinion that I find it quite impossible to watch any cricket broadcast if the match is taking place in the subcontinent, solely because of the reasons I stated above. PS. How is that not a comment on topic, because I would think otherwise.

Where point is the thread topic and content.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I was giving you a friendly warning as a moderator so I didn't have to give you an official one later; I wasn't looking for a debate. The thread isn't about whether you like subcontinental cricket and there was no natural progression to what you posted at all.. your post basically just invited the thread to become an absolute train-wreck.

Anyway, you can either take my advice or leave it. Not particularly interested in having a debate about it in here as that'd turn the thread into just as big a train-wreck...

Howsie

International Captain
Depends. During the summer I'd guess at 10-15 hours usually, depends if theres any international cricket going on in New Zealand. During the winter, well we only get the England home matches so whenever they're playing I spose. I usually try and catch the first session of every day before I go to sleep.

Seriously though, New Zealand would have to be the ****test place to live if you wanted to watch cricket from around the world (out of the test playing nations anyway).

Dano.85

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
not much live as i have not got sky, but this thursday espn has got the domestic t20 from the west indies, so i will be watching alot more from this thursday :happy:.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I see myself in the Xuhaib category now. I watch less and less cricket every month. It has gone to less than 1 hour a week now. I work 10-12 hours, follow business news about 30 minutes, read a book for an hour and exercise for another half an hour. Not much more time. Even on cw my stays are being more infrequent due to tight business hours. I have been more active last couple of days because I have been enjoying a bit of time off work which is a luxury for me now. If I am able to watch one movie a week on a Sunday, I am a happy man.

cric

Cricket Spectator
I was giving you a friendly warning as a moderator so I didn't have to give you an official one later; I wasn't looking for a debate. The thread isn't about whether you like subcontinental cricket and there was no natural progression to what you posted at all.. your post basically just invited the thread to become an absolute train-wreck.

Anyway, you can either take my advice or leave it. Not particularly interested in having a debate about it in here as that'd turn the thread into just as big a train-wreck...

Wasn't looking for a debate either, so lets call it at that.