• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am getting away from cricket

lockton2skipper

U19 Debutant
great member, hope your hiatus is a short one cricket though will still be here awaiting your return. i too had a couple of years when i lost interest but came back.

kingkallis

International Coach
Hey dude, you dont have to leave just cause Pak is suffering...tomorrow you might come back and start shouting again with the likes of Faisal and B-W and the rest... :D

See sometimes some phases of life takes us away from certain things but that does not mean the end of life or anything like that...

Anyways, hope you can find some FREE time for CW from your busy schedule!

Good luck with everything bhaisaab!

Allah hafiz!

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Hey dude, you dont have to leave just cause Pak is suffering...tomorrow you might come back and start shouting again with the likes of Faisal and B-W and the rest... :D

See sometimes some phases of life takes us away from certain things but that does not mean the end of life or anything like that...

Anyways, hope you can find some FREE time for CW from your busy schedule!

Good luck with everything bhaisaab!

Allah hafiz!
lol, almost seems like Xuhaib played a trick to see if Pak wins in his absence from CW....wish he comments on the on going test.....regardless of the result...

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Xuhaib: Last Activity: 19-07-2010 04:20 PM

Safe to say he isn't around to respond.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, ****er! :ph34r:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This is why cricket is such a beautiful sport...it can make a ****ty day worse but sometimes..it can make a ****ty day bloody amazing.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I hope so..I really hope so.. Would you believe it?? Ijaz Butt is waiting for Younis to say sorry for a statement his lawyer made that the PCB were treating his client unfairly..

I mean..can you believe these people? The cricket team is suffering, the players are suffering and the man at the top is crying about his bruised ego?? And while the nation is reeling under the flood, his boss is licking some boots elsewhere...Even thinking about these a**holes makes my blood boil