• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will score the next triple

G.I.Joe

International Coach
But that'd be a good point if Kallis had demonstrated a propensity to score huge at any point in his career. He's played out almost an entire career, and the lack of a single score above 200 suggests the fault lies within him, not in the opportunities he may or may not have received. His team mates haven't held themselves back in that regard.

akilana

International 12th Man
Ya but I used Kallis as an example. It could be Amla or even Gayle. In spite of Sehwag's awesome conversation rate from 100 to 200, he doesn't have a double outside of subcontinent. So I think there's some fairness in assuming if Kallis were to play for Pakistan or India or SL, he would probably have a few doubles.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Actually Sanga's a good shout. Remember that 190-odd v Oz in the second test; never looked like getting out til he was Koertzened. Caught off his helmet IIRC.

Sehwag still gets my quid tho.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Actually Sanga's a good shout. Remember that 190-odd v Oz in the second test; never looked like getting out til he was Koertzened. Caught off his helmet IIRC.

Sehwag still gets my quid tho.
There might just be a chance he gets it today :ph34r:

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Plus, whoever wants to add a triple to there name. I have got the perfect product for you....a nice, flat, road, grassless, hard, fast bowler's grave yard.....Faisalabad Pitch.....bring your team and enjoy a nice triple century with minimal effort.... :)

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Truly one of the best batsmen in the world today..and so criminally underrated. But I dont think he will get a 300 simply because he will run out of partners..

Plus, whoever wants to add a triple to there name. I have got the perfect product for you....a nice, flat, road, grassless, hard, fast bowler's grave yard.....Faisalabad Pitch.....bring your team and enjoy a nice triple century with minimal effort.... :)
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Yepp!!

slowfinger

International Debutant
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Himannv

International Coach
Somehow I doubt it. Maybe if a 600 declaration is planned it might happen.. He does tend to get out somewhere around 270 usually. I could be wrong though.