• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RP Singh's alpine exploits

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"If some reports are to be believed, cricket is losing popularity. Television viewership is dipping faster than a Diego Forlan freekick, live audiences are dropping like a skier being chased by RP Singh, and sponsors are becoming harder to find than Lalit Modi on Shashank Manohar's Facebook friends list."

Article here: http://www.cricinfo.com/page2/content/story/467428.html

I am intrigued. Discuss.

Last edited:

Sir Alex

Banned

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Somehow i managed to read the thread title as 'RP Singh's Airplane explodes'. To say i was a little disappointed when i clicked the thread is an understatement! :laugh:

benchmark00

Addressing the original post, I have no idea what they're talking about.

Struggling to make a link. Best I can come up with is RP Singh and the drug ice...

_Ed_

Interesting, and plausible.

I was more thinking along the lines of the game Ski Free. Allow me to illustrate this with a diagram.