• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Check out the new Aussie One-Day shirt

roofromoz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The new shirt looks quite good. I like the current one because of its simplicity, but this one shows that it is possible to design one that doesn't look like a dogs breakfast.

They have changed the ING Cup shirts as well... don't look as good as the old ones.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Yeah, well thats life.

Anyway welcome to cricket web, roofromoz. (or whatever your name is):)

Andre

International Regular
Personally, I don't mind this new one - it's differant, but its quite neat and tidy - a good change.

Australia has had basically the same ODI kit for a while now - it's nice to have a change following a World Cup - but at the same time, it's good to see it hasn't been butchered like some countries have.

Welcome to the forums, roofromoz.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't like the basic kit that the West Indies have been playing in recently. I preferred the one they wore in the 1999 Australia series and the World Cup. It had more flair to it. Now they just wear coloured panels...

Mr. P

I agree it looks awesome. Although countries never stick to the one shirt even i it looks good. The feel like they 'have' to change.

Mr. P

Yeah, remember the kit they wore in the late 80's/early 90's? That was shocking.:O

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
'The Poo' was wearing the new one-day shirt in the Davis Cup last night. FILA are sponsors of both 'The Poo' & the Australian Cricket team. Let's just hope the Aussies have more luck in the new shirt than 'The Poo'.