• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah I imagine it would be great to watch as a neutral. As an Indian supporter it has been one of the direst days of cricket and I have seen a fair few dire ones. The bowling after taking the advantage was absolutely pathetic. The pitch clearly had some thing in it for spinners and fast bowlers still. Credit to the Sri Lankans though.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I imagine it would be great to watch as a neutral. As an Indian supporter it has been one of the direst days of cricket and I have seen a fair few dire ones. The bowling after taking the advantage was absolutely pathetic. The pitch clearly had some thing in it for spinners and fast bowlers still. Credit to the Sri Lankans though.
Sharma's pitch-map against Mendis summed it up, one full delivery from memory...Brainless, just because he got-em with a short-one in the 1st innings

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Sharma's pitch-map against Mendis summed it up, one full delivery from memory...Brainless, just because he got-em with a short-one in the 1st innings
Is there a dumber bowler around?

Scratch that, India has heaps of them.. :laugh:

Don't get the fuss about Vijay as well.. Would feel a lot more comfortable if it was Badri out there instead of Vijay..

Lostman

State Captain
I know Malinga is bowling well, but I would replace him with Mendis right now.
He should be feeling really confident after his batting, and his speed with the new ball can skid through.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Dravid goes. See the amount of turn and bounce Randiv is getting off the new ball. This pitch has it for the bowlers as I have been ramming it all day.

I would have written India off but I wrote Sri Lanka off and learnt the lesson that never write of any one in sport till it's all said and done for the last and final time. So I won't write India off. I would say they have maximum of 15% chance of winning though.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Really excited for tommorow. Will try and wake up early to catch some of it.

Everything rests on Tendulkar for India.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This really couldn't be going any worse for us, could it? I'm a huge Tendulkar fan but I'd readily have swapped his wicket if Sehwag could still be out there... we'd be 30-40 runs better off and in with a chance, however minute.

With the nightwatchman out there, it's going to be tough going tomorrow, both guys will probably get bogged down early on, lose rhythm and we'll end up losing a bunch of wickets. :(

Ah well, at least Pakistan are doing even worse than us. :ph34r:

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
This really couldn't be going any worse for us, could it? I'm a huge Tendulkar fan but I'd readily have swapped his wicket if Sehwag could still be out there... we'd be 30-40 runs better off and in with a chance, however minute.

With the nightwatchman out there, it's going to be tough going tomorrow, both guys will probably get bogged down early on, lose rhythm and we'll end up losing a bunch of wickets. :(

Ah well, at least Pakistan are doing even worse than us. :ph34r:
Blasphemy VCS, Tendulkar > Sehwag on a tricky test pitch any day of the week.