• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Ojha wasn't bowling any thing special and Sehhwag should have been brought in a lot early.

And to prove my point the wicket goes.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Got to love Test Cricket. Brilliant spin bowling from India and that spell from Ishant was superb.

Anything above 150 will be tough.Sehwag said that Ind would find it hard to chase anything more than 200 and he isn't someone who exaggerates.Batting against Mendis and Randiv will be tough esp if the game goes into the last day.We have two in-form bats in Sehwag and Tendu.If they go early India will be in deep trouble as the rest are all unreliable.

Last edited:

Stapel

International Regular
Anything above 150 will be tough.Sehwag said that Ind would find it hard to chase anything more than 200 and he isn't someone who exaggerates.Batting against Mendis and Randiv will be tough esp if the game goes into the last day.We have two in-form bats in Sehwag and Tendu.If they go early India will be in deep trouble as the rest are all unreliable.
Thanks for answering the question I was going to ask.

Has this pitch indeed become a bowler's paradise and will it evenbecome more helpful? And if so, is 150 really a par target?
In the first innings, these two (Mendis & Samaraweera) put up 35 runs. Of those, Mendis scored only 3 runs in 40 balls, before getting out on the 41st ball. If Sri Lankan can get this to 180-200, things would be more interesting.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man

Has this pitch indeed become a bowler's paradise and will it evenbecome more helpful? And if so, is 150 really a par target?
In the first innings, these two (Mendis & Samaraweera) put up 35 runs. Of those, Mendis scored only 3 runs in 40 balls, before getting out on the 41st ball. If Sri Lankan can get this to 180-200, things would be more interesting.
with the indian batting lineup , i wouldnt dare to say that

Well,the pitch does seem to be breaking up.Not quite a bowler's paradise though,a couple of the wickets at least were just gifts - boundary balls that should have been put away.150 would be par if Tendu and Sehwag don't fire.From India's POV they'll be hoping the match doesn't go into the last day.

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
I dont think so! Dont be surprised if we chase it down without losing many wickets...