• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
What an over. Tough competition between Ishant and Sanga. Test cricket at it's best. I would give him another over for sure.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sanga attacks Ojha, ball spins huge as expected, mis hits it. I don't know why Sangakarra is looking to attack so much today.

Dissector

International Debutant
That's the game I hope. :) :) :)
A bit premature with Sangakarra and Samarweera still around. And on this kind of turning track, Mendis and Randiv could be real threats even if they are defending a target of 150-200. Still, it's looking pretty good for India. I have liked what I saw of Ojha in the IPL and it's good to see him get wickets at test level.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sanga was never looking comfortable today. Was looking to attack and get into some sort of rhythm.

Dissector

International Debutant
And that may be game over.:D Samarweera is still there but hopefully we can continue taking wickets at the other end.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
A LOT of turn. And it's inconsistent turn. One ball is turning more than the next one pitching near the same spot like the one that got the Jayawardene wicket. Difficult to play.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Why the **** are they attacking. They will get maximum 50 runs with this strategy which won't be enough to win. I can understand the pitch is turning but you gotta grit it out there. This is just hopelesss startegy.