• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Indian bowling lacking discipline (bet you haven't heard that one before). That Randiv has played 29 balls should be indicative enough.

kingkallis

International Coach
Just saw two balls from Mendis and Ojha which took huge turn yesterday. It turned square. It is going to be a result from my experience. I see Jono's point of 50% favorite being a bit off given that India bat last though. That's a top point. But I would back India's batting and bowling (spin) compared to that of Sri Lanka given that they are two wickets down. I think India is going to win.
I too am quite positive about a result!

Right now its favoring India more than SL, honestly...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dhoni drops Randiv, and then Ojha gets him LBW next ball.

Good that the drop didn't cost anything :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
ONE breakthrough abetween Jayawardene and Sanga and. This partnership will decide whether this match will be one sided India's way or thriller Sri Lankan/Indian win depending on length of partnership.

BAD shot by Sanga. He has looked dodgy so far. Played the hard handled shot to mid on which almost carried to mid on too.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Must say Ishant hasn't been bad. Has got the bounce to support him for subcontinental standards. Bouncing bit more than normal. Would be threatening on an away wicket. Still needs to bowl 5-6 balls in line instead of the 4 he has been bowling.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Did the pitch map just show Ojha bowled just 4 balls on the middle? That's the bowling frailty of Ojha I am talking about so far. Still would back him or any decent spinner to get wickets on this pitch.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Another attacking shot by Sanga off Ishant replicating the shot he played and missed earlier. He is definitely playing on the counter attack v Ishant.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Oh my short and wide by Ojha. Four. Way to waste a delivery and loosen the pressure when Jayawardene is trying to get a run or two getting frustrated. Dire.

Lostman

State Captain
Surely Dravid should be given the gloves right now?
Dhoni is doing his best K.Akmal act with his injured finger.