• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
^ Not sure man.. The only reason Lanka won the last series was Mendis..and he is not even in the team..and even if he makes it to the team.. I dont think he is as effective anymore..

India are the favourites at the moment...

Xuhaib

International Coach
Ishant leading the pace attack on his own is not a bad thing actually I rate him seriously but feel he might have gone lazy recently, a million$$ a year can do that to anyone leave alone a 20 yr old.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
^ Not sure man.. The only reason Lanka won the last series was Mendis..and he is not even in the team..and even if he makes it to the team.. I dont think he is as effective anymore..

India are the favourites at the moment...
Debatable. Murali took almost the same number of wickets as Mendis last time.

R_D

International Debutant
Zaheer back to his fitness issues.... I guess thats what happens once you are regular again and know that you will be picked soon as you are half fit again.

Pace bowlers getting injured is becoming a bit of trend in India now days.

Himannv

International Coach
These guys seem to be doing much better than the first team. Perhaps a rethink is required by the selectors as far as selecting the team is concerned.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
328/2 is embarassing. Seriously, we have to hope Harbhajan recovers to replace Mishra and Munaf is brought in for Mithun.