• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

pasag

RTDAS
Badly need a wicket :dry:

Losing the toss in this test + that Raina drop are not helping India's chances at all.
I just realised why you're a Bangladesh fan:

1 India 27 3500 130
2 South Africa 29 3463 119
3 Australia 34 3830 113
4 England 34 3785 111
5 Sri Lanka 19 2115 111
6 Pakistan 18 1513 84
7 West Indies 21 1668 79
8 New Zealand 25 1946 78
9 Bangladesh 19 131 7

Stapel

International Regular
HUGE WICKET!

bad decision though
Well, the umptieth time an LBW-appeal is honoured, while heighth is clearly an issue. A common human error, I think. Especially in the nets, I have bowled so many balls I thought would destroy the stumps, but sailed over......

Last edited:

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Samarweera completes a classy innings for the day. It's time for Mathews to step and get some big runs as well.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That partnership killed India. Had a real opening and then they just give away another 50+ runs at the end of the day.

That being said, thought Ishant was bowling quite well at the end. Good line.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
That partnership killed India. Had a real opening and then they just give away another 50+ runs at the end of the day.

That being said, thought Ishant was bowling quite well at the end. Good line.
You think that Mathews is ****? PJ can bat, and bats very well against spin too. Randiv is also much better bat than Herath or Malinga. May have been an opening for a Steyn or an Asif, but not for Ishant and Mithun.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What? Where in my post do I even mildly suggest Mathews is crap? I rate Mathews highly.

There was a chance for India to maybe sneak one more wicket, and have SL 5 down for around 250-270 and have a chance of being on top. It didn't happen. I am disappointed it didn't happen.

My post had absolutely nothing to do with the quality of SL's batsmen.

If India had Australia 4-220 a few years ago, even with Ponting and Hussey at the crease, and Gilchrist to come, I'd have still said they had a opening.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The UDRS thing evened out somewhat, Sanga was given not out to an LBW shout when he was on 66 against Ojha. Oh, and his innings was pure class, especially the cover drive and the straight drive off Mithun.

Teja.

Global Moderator
The UDRS thing evened out somewhat, Sanga was given not out to an LBW shout when he was on 66 against Ojha. Oh, and his innings was pure class, especially the cover drive and the straight drive off Mithun.
Implied tbh.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
What? Where in my post do I even mildly suggest Mathews is crap? I rate Mathews highly.
May be I misunderstood you.

There was a chance for India to maybe sneak one more wicket, and have SL 5 down for around 250-270 and have a chance of being on top. It didn't happen. I am disappointed it didn't happen.

My post had absolutely nothing to do with the quality of SL's batsmen.

If India had Australia 4-220 a few years ago, even with Ponting and Hussey at the crease, and Gilchrist to come, I'd have still said they had a opening.
Fair enough

Sir Alex

Banned
Yuvraj shows middle finger to jeering Lankan fans: Rediff Sports

Indian batsman Yuvraj Singh [ Images ], who was left out of the playing eleven, on Tuesday lost his cool and showed his middle finger at the Sri Lankan fans who jeered him with "water boy" chants during the third cricket Test in Colombo.

Yuvraj SinghThe incident happened during the opening day of the final Test when 12th man Yuvraj entered the ground and made his way towards his team-mates with water bottles and some drinks in hand.

But soon a section of the spectators started booing by calling him "water boy". An enraged Yuvraj then raised his middle finger towards the booing fans.

Taking note of the incident, Team India [ Images ] manager Ranjib Biswal said they are planning to file a police complaint against the fans who jeered Yuvraj.

"We are mulling to lodge a police complain against the fans who had tried to jeer Yuvraj when he had come out to provide drinks during the match," he said.

Yuvraj, who missed the second Test due to illness, failed to make it to the playing eleven in the final match also.

Princess upto her antics.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha "waterboy chants".

That's gold :laugh:

However what's even better is the threat of a police claim.

Lol. Disgraceful.

Sri Lanka's day w/o doubt.300 odd for 4 is a solid score.From Ind's POV the best thing is they've got rid of both Sanga and Jaya.If they can wrap up SL to a total <500,they may still have a chance.Very unlikely though.SL will prob end up with 600 again.

Sir Alex

Banned
LOL!! Thats hardly the worst bit of name calling I've heard..
That reaction sums up everything Yuvraj is about. While the calling was unfortunate in the first place, you expect a cricketer like him with a decade of experience would have already learnt to cope with. If someone like Sachin could get booed on his home ground, really does he expect the crowd, that too an away crowd, to behave like angels?