• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

kingkallis

International Coach
I dont understand why would they make turfs like this?

Why cant ICC set a rule for the wickets?

Whats the point of this game? [ SRT breaking record of Don :p ]

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Whoever came up with this pitch is a c*** and shouldn’t be allowed near another wicket again. Only been following the game via Cricinfo and I have lost the will to live.

Last edited:

stumpski

International Captain
Sri Lankan openers wiping off the deficit at eight an over. :D Could still be worth watching if Dilshan sticks around.

Spudsy2061

U19 Cricketer
Whoever came up with this pitch is a c*** and shouldn’t be allowed near another wicket again. Only been following the game via Cricinfo and I have lost the will to live.
I am only watching it now cause England v Pakistan isn't on yet.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
People are real unreasonable in taking shot at SL pitches by generalising. SSC is a **** pitch, and admitted. But other pitches are known to help bowlers, and SL produces bowler friendly wickets as a whole. Galle, Dambulla, PSS and Asgiriya all are bowler's pitches.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Courtesy of cricinfo...

'Sehwag to DPMD Jayawardene, OUT, 84.2 kph, LBW! Sehwag bowls one that pitches around middle from round the wicket, Mahela moves forward and across to play on the leg side and misses, he gets hit in front but perhaps that was spinning down leg? Yes, replays show the ball would have turned past leg stump'

Ouch

Himannv

International Coach
Yeah both Dilshan and Sehwag have been fantastic on this pitch. Just wait till Imran Farhat gets his fingers twirling!!

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Well that's the end to a very dull and forgettable test match. Hopefully we don't see a test match like that again because that was just dire. The SSC shouldn't host test cricket if their going to dish up that crap.

Obviously Sachin and Sanga and the others batted well but there wasn't anything at all in that for the bowlers..

Although if Tendulkar was caught on 29 it could of been interesting.