• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Sir Alex

Banned
Has he actually stated why he's retiring after the first test and not the test series?
He said he is bowling like 70 overs every test and his body cannot withstand potential 200 plus overs in a month or something along those lines.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Woohoo, thank goodness for dodgy free streaming sites, great to see that moment live !

Himannv

International Coach
Seriously get Malinga back on, this is getting ridiculous.
Agreed. If he gets the wicket thats fine, but he shouldn't be doing it if there's a risk of a loss.

EDIT: Aha he's got it!!!! I take back my silly statement.

Dissector

International Debutant
A truly epic moment; Murali gets 800 wickets off his last ball in test cricket.

Now India has to bundle Sri Lanka for under 94 and it will be a perfect day.:laugh:

Sir Alex

Banned
Legend! No shame in losing to this chap. What a way to sign off! What a champion! We are privelaged to watch this once in a lifetime champion!

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Balls. Why couldn't Laxman stretch a bit further? :@

Congrats to Murali, what a champion.

C'mon India, one last effort with the ball... make them work a bit.

Dissector

International Debutant
I wish the tail had shown this kind of fight in the first innings when it mattered though. If India had avoided the follow-on there would have been a much better chance of getting the draw.