• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Good God, let's not turn this into a celebrate the martyrs thread too. Already had my full with all the whinging going on in Site discussion.

Sir Alex

Banned
I am disappointed at today's play by India. From what I read, Ishant bowled a great spell today particularly to Snr Jayawardena. And then there was the top order failure including Tendulkar who played a brilliant shot but got out to Murali again.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
The inside story is that he was really banned for feigning injury to show solidarity for the other banned members.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I don't blame you. Its hard for neutrals to view or read about the 17896543rd Indo-Sl game. But this being a test series is the saving grace. ODIs between these 2 sides is well beyond the saturation point. Tests, not so much.

Lostman

State Captain
SL/India have the dullest tests ever.
Run rate well over 4 throughout the day, 9 wickets fell. Some absorbing fast bowling followed by good spin bowling. Along with two hack tail end batsmen hitting a few boundaries.

What are your standards for test cricket if this didn't entertain you?

Lostman

State Captain
medium pace pie chuckers trying to bounce out batsmen in Galle ffs.
This has to be worst god damn plan I have ever seen.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Please post more in this thread! I get so lonely watching the game. :(
Haha was in Adelaide, only returned Monday night, and was asleep most of Tuesday :D

I've just bought Setanta again and have started watching, so will post more. :)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha was in Adelaide, only returned Monday night, and was asleep most of Tuesday :D

I've just bought Setanta again and have started watching, so will post more. :)
Typical now that I'm at work and can't watch it. :p
I'll be home in an hour or so though haha.