• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Shri

Mr. Glass
3 wickets at almost 50 run average is quite threatening indeed.
Did you even watch the match today? I did. I know what I am talking about and I am open to debates about his performance with someone who actually watched the game.

Umar_Akmal

Banned
Did you even watch the match today? I did. I know what I am talking about and I am open to debates about his performance with someone who actually watched the game.
Ishant bowled well for only 4-5 overs early. He was rubbish after that and the tail enders took him to cleaners.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Ishant bowled well for only 4-5 overs early. He was rubbish after that and the tail enders took him to cleaners.
Do you have a problem with the Lankan tail enders showing him a place he could get his clothes laundered? 8-) It's not like Ishant knows his way around Galle.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Vaas would have demolished a line up on that conditions. Ask English and Aussies if you don't believe. Indians got best of conditons to bowl, but kept bowling some rubbish too. It was on such a day where Kulasekara (who is a lesser Test seamer than Ishant) and Herath reduced Pakistan to rubble. If they applied them selves and caught well, could have got SL all out for 350

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Vaas would have demolished a line up on that conditions. Ask English and Aussies if you don't believe. Indians got best of conditons to bowl, but kept bowling some rubbish too. It was on such a day where Kulasekara (who is a lesser Test seamer than Ishant) and Herath reduced Pakistan to rubble. If they applied them selves and caught well, could have got SL all out for 350
I havent seen the game..so cant really comment.. But reducing Pakistan to a rubble is hardly something I would take too seriousy..Even Geoffrey Boycott's mom could bowl them out..

But lets see..Sri Lanka are bowling well..Sehwag is the key really..if they get him early tomorrow..match is over..if he sticks in there..India survive.

Oh and ofcourse Vaas would be able to do something like that...he is a much more experienced and seasoned campaigner..

But that article on cricinfo on Ishant told me the bowler might be finding some much needed rhythm and confidence..

Last edited:

Lostman

State Captain
These days running through Pakistans test batting lineup is not much of an achievement.
North and Watson did it.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
These days running through Pakistans test batting lineup is not much of an achievement.
North and Watson did it.
But this team had Yousuf, Younus and Misbah as well. Clearly quality than what Australia play against in England.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
But this team had Yousuf, Younus and Misbah as well. Clearly quality than what Australia play against in England.
Why do you think I don't rate Yousuf, Younis and Misbah too highly? They are not all that..yeah better than Azhar Ali, Umar Amin and Imran Farhat..not really saying much..