• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Shri

Mr. Glass
I have to say, I really don't rate Ojha as a Test bowler at all; not even as a prospect TBH. He might prove me wrong in the future but I definitely don't think he's up to it now. If they don't want to play Mishra they should play Chawla or Kartik.
Yeah, Chawla, Karthik or Ashwin the next best choices after Mishra.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
One of these two to score a 100 and take over from Jerome Taylor as the worst batsmen to score a test match 100?
Herath is someway better than Taylor as a batsman. Malinga may be, but he's out. Worst to score a 100 IMO is Saqlain.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Herath and Malinga get their maiden half centuries .

Everbody seems to make their maiden centuries and half centuries against India.
That's not really true, but it would be interesting to see which country does give away the most maiden centuries and half centuries.

Hilfenhaus made one just the other day against Pakistan.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm a bit surprised that Sri Lanka declared at tea. The long session will be a long one and if another 50 runs were scored they could have been useful. It would have been good for Herath if he made a ton too.

Still with the awesome run rate, this game isn't as far behind as it could have been.

Lostman

State Captain
Bring on Murali!
Sehwag just hit a couple of boundaries and India's RR is too high.

Last time as a SL fan I can have this knee jerk reaction.:)

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If I was captaining a side which included a guy with nearly 800 test wickets, there would have to be an incredibly good reason for me to bring him on at 3rd change behind 2 guys averaging 50 in test cricket

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
If I was captaining a side which included a guy with nearly 800 test wickets, there would have to be an incredibly good reason for me to bring him on at 3rd change behind 2 guys averaging 50 in test cricket
Problem is Murali hasn't been that good off late.