• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Sir Alex

Banned
What a disappointing day for test cricket. I hope if this match is rained out, Murali will extend his retirement by one more match atleast.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Yeah. Not an alarming level of assistance, just enough in the pitch to assist the new ball and some turn for the spinners too.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Herath and Malinga get their maiden half centuries .

Everbody seems to make their maiden centuries and half centuries against India.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Herath and Malinga get their maiden half centuries .

Everbody seems to make their maiden centuries and half centuries against India.
Reckon Herath would ton up here if they gave him enough time before declaring. Personally would just keep batting as I can only see the pitch getting worse and they're not going to win the game with only 500 odd runs, but they'll more than likely declare soon.

Howsie

International Captain
One of these two to score a 100 and take over from Jerome Taylor as the worst batsmen to score a test match 100?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I have to say, I really don't rate Ojha as a Test bowler at all; not even as a prospect TBH. He might prove me wrong in the future but I definitely don't think he's up to it now. If they don't want to play Mishra they should play Chawla or Kartik.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
One of these two to score a 100 and take over from Jerome Taylor as the worst batsmen to score a test match 100?
I definitely rate Herath ahead of Taylor as a batsman. He has eleven First Class fifties and looks like he actually knows how to pace an innings. Decent player of spin too. If Malinga scores one I'll agree though. :p