• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Youtube Clips

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Perfect? Nah, but decent. You play them ok :)

You lean back on the square cut and are off balance. Start in a good position but finish in a bad one as you lose control of the shot.

The weight transfer and movement to the pitch is poor on the off drive. However, the left elbow and face of the bat is beautiful. It looks very pretty.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
AWTA - the off drive could be better - if this batsman was playing on a grass pitch with a seaming wicket he would be in trouble. He plays the shot with his feet anchored to the crease.

Please post better clips in the future.:ph34r:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Opened the two videos expecting a vintage Brian Lara square cut and Michael Hussey on the drive.

Disappointed now. I would like my five seconds back please.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Opened the two videos expecting a vintage Brian Lara square cut and Michael Hussey on the drive.

Disappointed now. I would like my five seconds back please.
This. Was probably the poster's shots, people wouldn't be as harsh if you actually said they were yours. If they we're your's, no one will really care.

TumTum

Banned
- You are too tense in your stance, loosening up a bit will help your balance.

- The back foot off drive is hit a little bit across the line, try to hit more through the ball. As Hurricane said if the ball seams or bounces a bit, or even if it was bowled by a faster bowler, you would be in big trouble.

- You seem to be a predominantly back foot player, I wanna see how you play those full balls on off and middle stump.

- Square Cut was good, would have loved to see your follow through though.

slowfinger

International Debutant
1. Wrong title.
2. Suckish clips
3.If you wanted help on these, post it on coaching place on the forum
4. You have been judged on your first post.