• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you think is the most underrated player?

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Gavin Hamilton of Scotland. He performed better than Sachin in World Cup 1999. Best all rounder around. Better than Chris.

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
Can I just say, Gavin Hamilton couldn't keep up with Sachin Tendulkar if he had two rockets glued to his feet!

Hamilton is justand ordinary, county trundler who just runs up, turns hi arm over and lets go. All of this is coming from a Yorkshire fan! Of course he's the best Scottish cricket player, he's the only reasonable one!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
David Fulton... ;)

I'm gonna say Habibul Bashar of Bangladesh. He's made 9 50s in 10 Tests which isn't bad going.

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
Neil, I'm not sure why, but I've got a feeling that you kind of like David Fulton, strange.......

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Not particularly, I'm just frustrated that the selectors rarely give anyone a chance of playing for their country on the back of County Championship performances...

He could score 520* in the opener next year and still Butcher would be picked ahead of him even if he got a king pair.

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
Hey Neil. Did you get Wisden or The Cricketer last month (can't remember which) because there was a bit about Fulton in that.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I never thought Mark Ealham was given his due. He was a much better batsman and bowler than people seemed to think.

DARREN LEHMANN. No explanation needed (SURELY!).

Doug Marillier.

Richardo Powell. Man this guy can hit a ball and is awesome.

Kimbo

International Debutant
Mushtaq Ahmed is such a good bowler, he seems to be brought in to the Pakistan side occasionally, bowl brilliantly then get left out again. I reckon hes far better than Saqlain.
But then I am a leggie.