• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Youth XI

Xuhaib

International Coach
was just wondering how a world U-23 XI would look

This would be my squad.

Tamim
Hughes
Kohli
U.Akmal
E.Morgan
Keiswetter(wk)
Matthews(c)
Shakib
Aamir
Roach
Ishant

Reserves
R.Sharma,Mushuiq,Southee,Barath ,Parnell,Finn,Bravo Jnr

I have only selected players who have already made international debuts.

Last edited:

Howsie

International Captain
1.A Barath
2.K Powell
3.D Bravo
4.K Pollard
9.K Roach

Would make up the base of the team anyway

Athlai

Not Terrible
Southee has gained a yard and looks a lot better than he did even a year ago. Sharma IMO has fell away a bit in that time. Though admittedly thats through watching the IPL.

Xuhaib

International Coach
just remembered Matthews is only 23 he will be an automatic shoe in maybe even captain the sideI will swap him with Smith.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
1.A Barath
2.K Powell
3.D Bravo
4.K Pollard
9.K Roach

Would make up the base of the team anyway
And of course the rest of the side would be made up of NZ youngsters right? :unsure: i mean there's Southee and erm..errr.............sorry i think i just got "writers block"!! :laugh: .

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
And of course the rest of the side would be made up of NZ youngsters right? :unsure: i mean there's Southee and erm..errr.............sorry i think i just got "writers block"!! :laugh: .
Pretty sure Kane Willamson is a decent young prospect for them aswell.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reckon Raina should be there somewhere, though that might be because he's played a million games already.