• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup Thread

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Shoaib looks fit-ish but the beast of 99-05 is trully finished.
I think you're overestimating the old Shoaib. He'd have series at 150kph+ but did spend a lot of time, as he is now, at around 145kph.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I think you're overestimating the old Shoaib. He'd have series at 150kph+ but did spend a lot of time, as he is now, at around 145kph.
I think I have seen Shoaib more then you 2001-2005 he was consistently 150+ until or unless the pitch was offering nothing then he would hold back a touch.

Himannv

International Coach
Saved by Mathews again. Have to say I'm steadily becoming a big fan. Performing really well.

Have to say, that was a fantastic looking bowling attack. Akthar, Asif, Aamer, Razzaq and Afridi. Give them time together and I think they'll be a force to reckon with.

L Trumper

State Regular
Great bowling effort, but allowed too much in the end. SL get to 242 out of nowhere. Should be a good chase, if PAK doesn't implode.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Been very impressed by his innings. Came in under extreme pressure and is playing a fine Captain's knock.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Only need to pick up singles and doubles, if they get out playing wild shots it will be their own mistake losing from this point onwards....

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
This is truly a breath of fresh air, watching Afridi getting a convincing 50 and possibly a hundred...