• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup Thread

AaronK

State Regular
So anyone know wat exactly happend between Akhtar and Harabajan Singh lol

they had such tense go at each other..

mohammad16

U19 Captain
So anyone know wat exactly happend between Akhtar and Harabajan Singh lol

they had such tense go at each other..
Bhaji is cool with most Pakistani players including Shoaib, they will hit the club tonight together and chop some tamil sisters.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Harbhajan is a player that thrives when the match is there to be won.

He's such a dickhead, but as a cricketer, you can very rarely fault the man.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Harbhajan is a player that thrives when the match is there to be won.

He's such a dickhead, but as a cricketer, you can very rarely fault the man.
I don't think he is as much as a dickhead as he is made out to be.

Sir Alex

Banned
Keep the turd in your mouth itself GI Joe. Jadeja played well in Zim. This was a pressure situation atleast he didn't waste deliveries. He is in the team for his economical bowling, which he delivered today. He should be batting below Bhajji imho, unless there are lot of overs to spare because he takes his time to get going. But as a bowler he has not done anything to be dropped from the One day side.

I agree he deserves the kick in t20s.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Don't really know how India pulled Pak back to 267. When I fell asleep Pakistan was really turning it on with regular boundaries. Great game indeed. Was screaming my head off.

Shri

Mr. Glass
If the team just needed an economical spinner, they would pick Ojha or someone else. Jadeja should gtfo from the side.

Sir Alex

Banned
What An advertisement for one day has been this game. Indo Pak rivalry is best amplified in one days not in tests or t20s. In tests, both teams used to opt for safety and play defensive cricket and we know t20 is lottery. But one days promise results and offers chance for teams to come back. The match swung like a pendulum till Raina's six off Aktar.