• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Pics- Sequence Game

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Ok, hopefully this has not been done already. I saw this on another forum for a different sport.

- Start with a pic of a player either batting or bowling with an opponent either batting or bowling against them.
- The next person posts a pic with the opponent in it either batting or bowling against someone else
- The next pic is the 'someone else' etc

Italic the player your photo focuses on and bold the player the next has to focus on.

Example.

I started with KP so,

KP and Andre Nel

Andre Nel and Shaun Udal

Shaun Udal and Tendulkar

and so on and so forth. Hope that all makes sense :)

Remember, both the batsman and bowler must be in the photo

Last edited:

stumpski

International Captain
Looks as if that experiment with batting right-handed didn't really work for him. :p

Not Ray Bright, is it?

jondavluc

State Regular
That's not Allan Border, surely.
People who have lost in this game:

* jondavluc
* PhoenixFire
* Pothas

Clearly you have bad eyesight my good man.:) Besides the obvious resemblance of the batsmen looking like Allan there is this article.

Wellington Cricket- Basin Reserve magic moments: 17 February ? 23 February

under the picture there is a caption

Sir Richard Hadlee has Allan Border trapped LBW for his 300th Test wicket. Source: Hadlee's book 'Rhythm and Swing'.
Obiviously you can take that anyway you like since I have neither the copy of the book or transport to guide me to your home but I hardly think I lost the game because you don't think that is border (or stumpski for that matter).

By the way here is a picture from cricinfo of allan border with a beard (I can only assume that is the problem you have with the picture)