• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Pics- Sequence Game

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah.... he looked like he was walking off to me. I don't think it mattered much how he gripped the bat after he got out.
Also looks to have a thigh pad on his left leg and I'd find it strange (though not inconceivable I guess) that they'd have two leg slips.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
When I started this thread I knew there would be people that would try and be clever and post obscure people but I expected people to be able to read instructions. :)

Lets get back to where we fell off.

Richard Hadlee vs Gooch

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Re: Hadlee/Border photo

Its just a mirror image.Everything is reversed. Ignoring Border batting right handed, Hadlee's parting is on the wrong side and he is bowling from round the wicket.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disappointed that my efforts of rescuing this thread from the depths of Mohammad Talha have gone unrewarded.
The research I put into finding out who the **** that batsman was...

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Re: Hadlee/Border photo

Its just a mirror image.Everything is reversed. Ignoring Border batting right handed, Hadlee's parting is on the wrong side and he is bowling from round the wicket.

Indeed the photo is a mirror image & here's the proof .....

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Haha damn you Z, I was just about to post that picture and I didn't have to look up to see whether it was van de Bijl :(

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We can get out of this whole if somebody can name the other batsman in that picture. I've an idea but will leave it to somebody who knows for certain :p

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
The batsman at the other end is Mike Gatting, surely...

If so, then I submit the following picture: Mike Gatting and Dennis Lillee

Apologies, but it is only letting me paste if I do "Copy Location" rather than "Copy Image"...probably just me being dimwitted but how do I get around this?

Last edited by a moderator:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
FTR the non-striker wasn't Fat Gatt - the picture was from the rebel tour of 1982 which Gatt wasn't on. Not sure who it was, but someone might know.

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
FTR the non-striker wasn't Fat Gatt - the picture was from the rebel tour of 1982 which Gatt wasn't on. Not sure who it was, but someone might know.
All those men with beards, they all look the same. :p

Speaking of which, who is the bearded person in your avatar?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The batsman at the other end is Mike Gatting, surely...

If so, then I submit the following picture: Mike Gatting and Dennis Lillee

Apologies, but it is only letting me paste if I do "Copy Location" rather than "Copy Image"...probably just me being dimwitted but how do I get around this?
Have edited the post, use
tags instead of tags.