• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bravo Harbhajan!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
WAG. Can, and has been a bit of a **** on the field, but never judge a book by its cover and all that. Very nice gesture.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah.. he can be pretty nice guy on a number of occassions. As a matter of fact, there are great stories of a physically challenged guy who travels with the Indian team for all its matches at home (he is sponsored by all the players, I reckon) and there was a piece on how much Yuvi and Bhajji interact with him, include him in fielding drills, scolding him for misfields and not diving (he has to walk using his legs and arms, because of his physical challenges).. There was a great piece on TV when Yuvi was explaining why they behaved this way with him, coz it was not fair to show them any sympathy, you just need to show them acceptance and try and be normal with them.. These guys are not always the villains they sometimes seem to be... :)

Jayzamann

International Regular
Hopefully with Bhajji's efforts, these sponsorships can become long term (and also Zimbabwe's inclusion in international cricket as well)

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done to him,similar to Craig Bellamy in football with his African football schools.A bad reputation but happy to give something back.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good on Harbhajan but a saying about teaching someone to fish vs giving them fish comes to mind. The problem with Zimbabwean cricket remain and unless this leads to something (like, say, sponsorship), it's pissing in the wind.

If I was the ZCU, I would find this extremely embarrassing.