• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan about to get another new Captain

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
meh. Just because Kamran is a terrible keeper doesn't mean he was fixing the match.
Indeed. Reminds of the post someone on here made a while back; when faced with the choice of incompetence or matchfixing/conspiracy, always pick incompetence.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
meh. Just because Kamran is a terrible keeper doesn't mean he was fixing the match.
Obviously, in the face of no further corroboration, that's wise. But if there's supporting evidence found in his financial records, for example, that's entirely different. I don't think they're just looking at the bare facts that he missed a couple of run-outs/catches = match fixing although the PCB seems to be a fan of conspiracy theories. I would guess, based on what I'm reading, that they may have had concerns for a while.

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
Obviously, in the face of no further corroboration, that's wise. But if there's supporting evidence found in his financial records, for example, that's entirely different. I don't think they're just looking at the bare facts that he missed a couple of run-outs/catches = match fixing although the PCB seems to be a fan of conspiracy theories. I would guess, based on what I'm reading, that they may have had concerns for a while.
:laugh:

actually caught those videos unfortunatley they are in Urdu otherwise I would have posted them here are a good laugh and surprise surprise the allegations are based on just bare facts rather then doing the sensible things like checking his financial records.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Pakistan cricket is in absolutely dire straights.

They need a new board, players need a new attitude, and their officials need to sort all their **** out.

Wake up idiots, you're wasting your time.

Sir Alex

Banned
Mi-an-Dad had an argument over the grammatical accuracy of the above post. As usual, It was 'im who had the last word. He scolded me for the over-Yusuf puns.

Only Iftiqar had started in the morning, he'd been in a better mood. :( Hafeez day was lost repairing the ****.

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Some of these remind me of the 12th man. Pure genius when it comes to name puns

Last edited:

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Intikhab Alam said:
he says of Younis that "he is not a troublemaker but he has other issues
What the hell are these other issues supposed to be if he is not a trouble maker?? Any of the pak members care to elaborate?