• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka v New Zealand in Lauderhill, Florida

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sat May 22
1st T20I - Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill

Sun May 23
2nd T20I - Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill

Jayzamann

International Regular
When it was announced, I checked out the US cricket website. The ground they're playing at is very pretty. You'd be hard pressed to find an ICC-sanctioned ground like that for a bunch of FC teams in other cricket playing nations.

If I were in the Carribean now, I'd definitely try to get to see these games.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
When it was announced, I checked out the US cricket website. The ground they're playing at is very pretty. You'd be hard pressed to find an ICC-sanctioned ground like that for a bunch of FC teams in other cricket playing nations.

If I were in the Carribean now, I'd definitely try to get to see these games.
Pretty sure Queenstown has the prettiest cricket ground in the world.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Welcome to the development of cricket in the Americas. After such a long time a high quality series was organized and they could not figure if the damn lights were good enough. How messed up is that....

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Strange choice of teams. Would have thought Pak, India and the West Indies would have been more appropriate. Or England given how many British tourists go Florida and the expat population. Hope it goes well.

GGG

State Captain
Strange choice of teams. Would have thought Pak, India and the West Indies would have been more appropriate. Or England given how many British tourists go Florida and the expat population. Hope it goes well.
New Zealand and USA cricket has some sort of partnership going.