• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Is Pakistan's Recent Record Against Australia So Poor?

pskov

International 12th Man
Australia have been the best or second best team in the world for the last 20 years. They tend to beat most teams quite a lot.

slowfinger

International Debutant
They just have no faith, Afridi sucks balls and they kicked all the ****ing best players out...

asty80

School Boy/Girl Captain
I think its a lot to do with mental toughness..You KNOW you can always beat certain opponents.
Aus seem to know that they can always beat Pakistan (though today's win was an abberation..dont think any aussie could have been confident today till 19.4 overs of their innings) . They feel that way against SA too, I'm sure.

I thought India always had that feeling while facing Lanka in the early 90's..Knew that they could beat Lanka even if they reached the finals and won over other teams. Now, Lanka seem to have the same confidence against India.

Debris

International 12th Man
It's not just Pakistan. Australia have been very good over the past 15 years and most sides lose against them a lot.

Matt79

Global Moderator
They're better and mentally very strong and confident. Whereas Pakistan are mentally pretty flaky (assuming that they're actually trying to win on any given day anyway)