• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The best batsman in the world is gambhir ?

Xuhaib

International Coach
well played Gauti seems quite a dick but this series confirms he can bring the game at the highest leval.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Haha good effort. Does it make me a bit sad that I was able to follow exactly what you meant? :p
It makes me sad that we got guys giving such names to such things.. Surely there are better things to do in life.. :p

And yes, that is some McGrathing from moi.. :dry:

smash84

The Tiger King
well played Gauti seems quite a dick but this series confirms he can bring the game at the highest leval.
true.....and before the series i had thought that he would be a walking wicket........the guy does have mental toughness

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I don't know where he gets that reputation from. He's an introverted person who doesn't tolerate the opposition needlessly dicking around with him. He comes across as passionate about his game in his interviews off the field. Possessing a low threshold level for idiots like Watson and Katich might be a flaw, but not a reason to label him a dick.

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
I don't know where he gets that reputation from. He's an introverted person who doesn't tolerate the opposition needlessly dicking around with him. He comes across as passionate about his game in his interviews off the field. Possessing a low threshold level for idiots like Watson and Katich might be a flaw, but not a reason to label him a dick.
he seems to bring his dirty side in games involving Pakistan his verbals with Afretard were pretty hilarious.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Considering Afridi may be the biggest dick in cricket outside of Twatto, it's hardly surprising.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You don't really need to tell me how big a dick Sree is.

But until he eats a cricket ball and intentionally tries to tear up a pitch, he's not as bad as Afridi.

And Watson is the king of ****s, but Sree does give him a good run.

Bhajji has been overtaken by these two. Used to be the king.