• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pak Players are 'mentally ********': Intikhab Alam

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can't believe they ever allowed the Yanks to remake that show. Money talks, I suppose.
Agreed, I find it funny how they need to have everything remade for them though...it's a bit like having someone cut your steak into bite-sized pieces for you when you're an adult.

AaronK

State Regular
here is what a found after visiting the PCB's official website

"Message for Pakistan Cricket Fans!
Very reluctantly and with a heavy heart we have closed down the Pakistan Cricket Board website due to non-payment of our website hosting, development and maintenance charges by Pakistan Cricket Board since October 2008 till date.
However, this Pakistan Cricket - 'our cricket' website will continue providing uninterrupted services to You! "

http://www.pcboard.com.pk/

they haven't paid the people who run the website for 2 years.. freaking villages they can't even pay for a website.. llol..

GraemeSmith

School Boy/Girl Captain
here is what a found after visiting the PCB's official website

"Message for Pakistan Cricket Fans!
Very reluctantly and with a heavy heart we have closed down the Pakistan Cricket Board website due to non-payment of our website hosting, development and maintenance charges by Pakistan Cricket Board since October 2008 till date.
However, this Pakistan Cricket - 'our cricket' website will continue providing uninterrupted services to You! "

Pakistan Cricket - 'our cricket' website

they haven't paid the people who run the website for 2 years.. freaking villages they can't even pay for a website.. llol..
:laugh::laugh: Keep it coming boys, it just keeps getting funnier.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I can't believe they ever allowed the Yanks to remake that show. Money talks, I suppose.
Actually watched the US Version? After season 1 its absolutely awesome, and quite different.

Sure the UK version was ****ing amazing, but doesn't mean the US version is crap. Its very good.

Xuhaib

International Coach
read a news item a few days back which mentioned that the last audit of PCB found irregularities of 1.2 billion Pak rupees,Pak cricket is getting screwed by leeches left right and center its getting really disheartening.:(

Xuhaib

International Coach
Wasim too?
Wasim found Huma early so never really had the time to develop the playboy personality.Heard few stories Imran made sure both Wasim and Waqar had atleast one bird with them whenever they were touring as Imran believed off field action leads to better on field actions.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Actually watched the US Version? After season 1 its absolutely awesome, and quite different.

Sure the UK version was ****ing amazing, but doesn't mean the US version is crap. Its very good.
Yeah, was about to say that. Season 1 is just an inferior clone of the original, but having developed an identity of it's own, the US version is quite good.

Sir Alex

Banned
Wasim found Huma early so never really had the time to develop the playboy personality.Heard few stories Imran made sure both Wasim and Waqar had atleast one bird with them whenever they were touring as Imran believed off field action leads to better on field actions.
Were they married more than once?

Fusion

Global Moderator

Yeah, was about to say that. Season 1 is just an inferior clone of the original, but having developed an identity of it's own, the US version is quite good.
Jono and Dasa never lie.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Abdul Raqib, Pakistan’s manager on the tour of Australia and New Zealand, revealed that Mohammad Aamer was flirting with girls when fielding in the deep and several other players were interested in fielding in the deep as well but when their positions were changed, they took out their displeasure on the captain.

Epic. :laugh:

hahahahaha this is classic.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This does not surprise me one bit. This is the reason Pakistan cricket does not improve because after a huge loss, the reasons cited are all non cricketing reasons.
While the reasons can be complex, it can be simplified into two reasons
1) Poor fielding, to the point where your wicket keeper who is not supposed to drop catches starts dropping 5-6 a match.
2) Poor batting, inability of the better batsmen in the team - Yousuf and Younis to perform overseas against quality fast bowling.

Aamer was one of the things to be positive about in Australia. I have no problems if he continues flirting if he can bowl the way he does.. These are all stupid non cricketing reasons because addressing the real reasons takes work. Its easy to blame drinking, partying and flirting.