• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

David Warner

Do you think he is good enought to be playing international cricket?

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think he will be dropped after this test. Cant see him needing to score enough runs to justify picking him in the next test. He probably wont be picked again for 2 years, even though they will persist with Lyon even after the Indians tear him a new one.
Lyon didn't impress you in this game?

Flem274*

123/5
He was really good. Pitch became more favourable for batting but was by no means easy. Bracewell, Southee and co. swung the ball all day.

Definitely one to invest in.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
He was really good. Pitch became more favourable for batting but was by no means easy. Bracewell, Southee and co. swung the ball all day.

Definitely one to invest in.
Hey Flem, isn't it nice having won the match now being able to find it within yourself to say a few nice things about a couple of opposition players... to generously throw the despairing opposition fans a bone. "Hey guys, things aren't all bad for you lot".

I quite enjoy this unusual feeling myself ;)

Flem274*

123/5
Hey Flem, isn't it nice having won the match now being able to find it within yourself to say a few nice things about a couple of opposition players... to generously throw the despairing opposition fans a bone. "Hey guys, things aren't all bad for you lot".

I quite enjoy this unusual feeling myself ;)
:laugh:!

I was going to post in here even if we lost. I just would have called him a **** after praising him.:ph34r:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Heh yeah. Just so used to being on the other end of this "oh you guys were **** but that young Tim Southee looks promising". Umm thanks