• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is it too late to start??

Volume31

Cricket Spectator
Hi everbody i am 20 years old and i am from india. I am really, deeply interested in cricket and willing to do hardwork for tat!. Is it too late to start playing cricket??!!!

Sir Alex

Banned
Hi everbody i am 20 years old and i am from india. I am really, deeply interested in cricket and willing to do hardwork for tat!. Is it too late to start playing cricket??!!!
Never think you're too late for anything. Bryce McGain of Australia started playing cricket seriously well past 30s and made his test debut at 35plus. If you think you can, you can.

Also interesting to note Murali Vijay took to cricket only at 18, and made his test debut within 6 years.

Cheers and good luck.

Himannv

International Coach
Club cricket is probably a decent place to start. If they have trials or something maybe you should try and get in there.

Volume31

Cricket Spectator
Never think you're too late for anything. Bryce McGain of Australia started playing cricket seriously well past 30s and made his test debut at 35plus. If you think you can, you can.

Also interesting to note Murali Vijay took to cricket only at 18, and made his test debut within 6 years.

Cheers and good luck.
Thanks for giving me hope!!